Our Additional Programmes
You can extend our adventure-packed programme by going to the Pacific to Khalaktyrsky beach with black volcanic sand or to the incredibly beautiful Vachkazhets Volcano, or by chilling out in hot thermal springs between mountains. 1. The Vachkazhets Volcano
This is a one-day tour to an ancient volcano, one of the most beautiful places on the whole peninsula. You will find out the reason why the volcano is divided into three parts, will visit truly picturesque spots like Takhkoloch Lake, waterfalls, a volcano crater, will meet arctic ground squirrels and touch rock formations that are more than 50 million years old!
The cost: 6 500 roubles a man
The departure time: 10:00 AM
A number of tourists in the group: 4 and more
Age restrictions: at least 8 years oldIncluded:
2. Khalaktyrsky Beach
- A transfer;
- Guide services;
- A permit to visit the National Park;
Do you want to feel the tremendous power of the Pacific Ocean? Do you want to feast your eyes on the endless horizon? Do you want to enjoy the freshest sea air and the darkest and clearest black sand? Then come with us to Khalaktyrsky beach!
The cost: 2 000 roubles a manIncluded:
- A car transfer;
- A tourist guide's services;
The time of the tour's start: 10:00 AMThe tour duration: 4 — 5 hoursA number of tourists in the group: from 3 to 6Are restrictions: at least 4 years old3. The Small Geyser Valley
The Small Geyser Valley is a place of the most powerful hot springs of the Mutnovsky hydrothermal basin. Steam boilers bubble at the slopes and vapor jets burst right out of them, a grand boiler churns and a formidable fountain of vapor and water shots up high in the air at the bottom of it all. And all of this happens in the background of a mind-blowing cliffy shore and mountain slopes near the Mutnovsky Volcano.Our stroll around The Small Geyser Valley will take around 2 or 3 hours, which is just enough to savor the grandeur and magnificence of this marvelous place. Fans of exotic will get a chance to reunite with nature by bathing in the hot thermal water. We suggest that after that we make a short drive to a waterfall at the Spokoyny creek and then go down to the place where the most powerful stream of clean spring water falls into the rocky bowels of the ravine.
The total duration of the tour: 10 hours.
The cost: 7 000 roubles
- A route transfer;
- A tourist guide's services;
Equipment recommendations: hiking medium-height shoes; a warm fleece jacket; a wind- and waterproof jacket; a pair of windproof pants; a winter hat; gloves; sunshades; a sunscreen lotion; a mosquito repellent lotion; photo and video devices. Helicopter tours:
1. A one-day tour around The Valley of Geysers: The Valley of Geysers, The Lava Pit of the Uzon Volcano, Nalychevsk Hot Springs
1) Flying out of the airport
2) An overflight of the active volcanos Karymsky and Maly SemyachnikThe flight time is 1 hour and 10 minutes. During the flight, the tourists will have an oppurtunity to take a look at two active volcanos out of the windows of the helicopter and take picture of them.
3) A hiking tour at the Valley of Geysers: during the tour you will see an eruption of the Bolshoy geyser and watch how different thermal spots, hot springs and mud pools function. The entire route is floored with wooden paths and steps and is accesible to everyone with no regards for your physical fitness.The duration of the tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes.The flight takes 5-10 minutes.
4) A hiking tour at the lava pit of the Uzon Volcano. The duration of the tour is 50 minutes. The tour takes place at the Estern Thermal Field where you will be able to enjoy different thermal activities and fascinating moon landscapes. The entire route is floored with wooden paths and steps and is accesible to everyone with no regards for your physical fitness. The flight takes 40 minutes.
5) Hot springs bathing. Landing at the nature park Nalychevo and bathing in hot thermal springs the water in whick reaches temperatures of 40 — 45 C (104 — 113 F).The tourists are provided with a dinner: a hot meal, tea, juice.
6) Returning to the airportTravelling time — 20 minutes.
The cost: 42 000 roubles a man
transport services, a qualified tourist guide, a hot meal.
The overall duration of the tour is 6-7 hours. Those who would like to bathe in the hot springs should have their swimming gear on them.2. The Valley of Geysers + Nalychevo:
This programme has the same schedule as the previous one for the exception of the Uzon Volcano's lava pit.
The cost: 38 000 roubles a man