99 000 roublesDates:
August 11-24, 2018Included:
- 10 days of accommodation onboard the vessel (double rooms), all meals, snorkeling with whales and trekking on the islands.
- All the documents and permissions from the local authorities.
How to get here
- Airfares and\or bus from Khabarovsk
- Stay at a hotel in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Transfers within the city
- Transfer from\to Nikolay bay by camper truck, meals on the way
- Kayak\Paddle board rental
- Insurance covering evacuation by helicopter evacuation
- Evacuation costs in cases not covered by insurance
- Extra expenditures due to weather conditions, flight delays, illness, broken personal equipment and other additional costs.
There are regular flights to Komsomolsk-on-Amur from Vladivostok (Aurora company, http://www.flyaurora.ru/en
) or from Khabarovsk (Khabavia company, http://khabavia.ru
, website only in Russian). However, local flights are often delayed due to weather conditions and planes don't go every day, so we recommend you fly to Khabarovsk (KHV). There are buses going directly from Khabarovsk airport to Komsomolsk-on-Amur (6 hours drive). We can arrange a private transfer for you upon request (costs not included). Additional information.
- We will do our best to provide you the best possible experience; however, the route may be adjusted due to weather conditions.
- Water temperature from +4С to +8С, surface temperature from +10С to +25С
- There is little no mobile coverage in the area. We recommend you to bring your own satellite phone. If you don't have one, the crew can provide you with satellite connection (expenditures not included)
- comfortable waterproof footwear, 2 sets (trekking boots, rubberboots);
- thermal underwear;
- insect repellent;
- waterproof pants, jacket;
- hat, woolen socks, gloves, jacket;
- wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, gloves, socks
- personal medication